Thursday, November 29, 2012

Santa Claus, Santa Claus

Welcome to Holiday Round-Up week!  I will be showing you Santa Claus, Santa Claus, What Do You See?  This is a great flannelboard that I have been using through my whole career because it works with a variety of group sizes and ages.  I will even pull it out when we have Santa visit our library for a group of 75.

The images are all clip art in Microsoft Publisher.  Because there are 12 of them, I number the backs (so I know what is coming next) and number my rhyme sheet (so I can match the right item).

(To the tune of Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?)
Santa Claus, Santa Claus, what do you see?
I see a Christmas sleigh looking at me.
Christmas sleigh, Christmas sleigh, what do you see?
I see Rudolph looking at me.
Rudolph, Rudolph, what do you see?
I see a Christmas stocking looking at me.
Christmas stocking, Christmas stocking, what do you see?
I see a Christmas tree looking at me.

Christmas tree, Christmas tree, what do you see?
I see a Christmas bell looking at me.
Christmas bell, Christmas bell, what do you see?
I see a golden star looking at me.
Golden star, golden star, what do you see?
I see a Christmas ornament looking at me.
Christmas ornament, Christmas ornament what do you see?
I see a candy cane looking at me.
Candy cane, candy cane, what do you see?
I see a gingerbread boy looking at me.
Gingerbread boy, gingerbread boy, what do you see?
I see a Christmas present looking at me.
Christmas present, Christmas present, what do you see?
I see children looking at me.
Children, children, what do you see?
We see Santa Claus, a Christmas sleigh, Rudolph, a Christmas tree, a Christmas bell, a golden star, a Christmas ornament, a candy cane, a gingerbread boy, and a Christmas present looking at us.
The Holiday Round-Up is hosted by Linda at Notes from the Story Room.  For more Flannel Friday fun, check out the Flannel Friday blog or Pinterest page!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...